(Note: This may be posted during April Fools, but this is not an April Fool's joke. Only the icon is.)
So, I finally got some time to look after my group. And realized it was a mess.
So, I decided to rewrite everything and make the group great again. (Don't kill me for the little quote please)
A new set of rules and folder rules are coming soon.
Speaking of folders, new folders have been added to make the group name more accurate.
From here on out:
- Anything you submit are required to be Walfas only.
Things that are not Walfas are allowed only if they have something to do with Touhou Project.
- Anything you submit must be in English. If it's not in English, then there should be a translation.
If there isn't both, then it will be rejected. It's nothing racist, just that not all of us here know
your language; and the fact English is an universal language that everyone knows.
- Please remember to size the bubbles properly in your Walfases when submitting.
- It's also recommended that you refrain from using anything non-walfas as prop. Backgrounds are fine, but not as props please. No offense, but it's kinda unprofessional to see it like that.
- If your Walfas have any effects on it, please submit in the "Posters" section.
- It's highly recommended that you submit comics with four panels or "4komas" in the "4koma" folder rather than short comics. You can still submit at the short comics folder (maximum six panelled-comics, after that it's going to long panels)
- Two new folders have been added: "Showcase" and "Comic Series".
- If your walfas is intended for announcements or advertising something, submit it on the showcase folder.
- If your walfas comic has more than three or so parts, it's going to the "Comic Series" folder.
We also have a new Discord Server, since the old one is a total mess.
Here's the instant invitation: discord.gg/H7ndCyD
For safety precautions, it will be revoked under 72 hours.
...also, I have three proposals for the group. I would like to hear your thoughts.
1. I'm starting to get a bit democratic about this group, as a result, would like to arrange meetings every once in a while. Do any of you think it's a good idea? Vote about it here: www.strawpoll.me/12649773
2. It's been quite a while since we last saw Hat Warrior. Should he be demoted? I mean, I don't really think he did anything contributing to the group, but what do you all think? Vote about it here: www.strawpoll.me/12649253
3. I've been wondering what do you all think about the user, MyonNyanMukyuu. Do they deserve to keep their role? Or get promoted or demoted? Vote about it here: www.strawpoll.me/12649130
Thank you, and remember to stay worked in progress.
- Mistique Mayunnaise